The calculation of mechanical resistance for solar constructions is carried out separately for each project, taking into account the operational factors of external influence inherent in the specific region. The basis of estimation of operational reliability of the systems is the method of computer modeling and mechanical testing of system parts in the company’s laboratory with the use of modern high-tech equipment.
In the own laboratory of physical and mechanical tests of “Ukrainian Systems Solar” LLC, which is certified in accordance with the international standards, the tests of materials and system parts are carried out, for the determination of the following characteristics:
- maximal destructive loads,
- temporary rupture resistance,
- conditional index of fluidity,
- relative extension,
- relative narrowing,
- corrosion resistance, etc.
The laboratory is certified in the System of Independent Certification (SIC) for the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025: 2005, accreditation Сertificate No. SIC 07.016 dated 25.02.2011 and in the system of Derzhspozhivstandard (State Committee of Ukraine for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy) of Ukraine, Сertificate of attestation No. PT-4/13 of 04/01/2013.
Certificate of State Enterprise “UkrMetrTestStandart”
(Ukrainian Institute for Testing and Certification of Electrical Equipment)
Accreditation Certificate of “SIC”
(System of International Certification)
Supporting structural elements are made of high-quality extruded aluminum profile, material: AlMg0.7Si 6063T66 according to the requirements of GOST 22233-2001.
The supporting elements of the structure (supporting stands, bracings etc.) are made of steel 235 GOST 27772-80 and are covered with a protective coating by “hot zinc” methd with thickness up to 70 μm. The coating matches the requirements of GOST 9.307-89 standard.
Fastening elements of structures are delivered in the following variants:
- Stainless steel A2, A4 DSTU ISO 3506-1;
- Carbon steel with zinc-dispersion coating “Delta-MKS®”, matching DSTU ISO 10683: 2009, in strength classes 5.8, 8.8, accordant to DSTU ISO 898-1: 2003.
Qualitative selection of materials, high-tech production, effective corrosion protection ensure the service life of the solar constructions up to 25 years.
All the constructions for mounting solar PV panels, designed and manufactured by “Ukrainian Systems Solar” LLC, match the requirements of the following standards:
- DBN V.1.2-2-2006 “Systems for ensuring of reliability and safety of construction sites. Loads and impacts. Norms of designing».
- SNiP 2.01.01-82 “Construction climatology and geophysics”.
- DBN B.1.1-12: 2006 “Construction in seismic regions of Ukraine”.
- GOST 22233-2001 “Profiles, extruded from aluminum alloys, for fencing constructions. General specifications”.
- SNiP II-23-81 “Design norms. Steel structures”.
- SNiP 2.03.06-85 “Aluminum constructions”.
- DSTU ISO 10683: 2009 “Fixing products. Non-electrolytic zinc coatings obtained with use of dispersed zinc. Technical conditions”.
- GOST 9.307-85 “Hot zinc coatings. General requirements and methods of control”.
The selection of materials used in the designed constructions, completely excludes corrosion damage, including electrochemical corrosion, for at least 25…30 years. A similar result is achieved through careful selection and a thoughtful combination of the used materials, as well as the use of zinc dispersed protective coatings of the new generation of Delta MKS®.